You guys will not believe this.
I finally took off my chipped nail polish woohoo.
It has been an embarrassingly long time since my last post. Ugh.
- Zumba classes are still going on but I will probably stop going from next month and go to sketching classes instead.
- Summer still sucks. I am trying really hard and keeping myself busy somehow.
- My dad shifted the wifi router to another room and now the signal in my room is so weak its absolute hell. On the brighter side, it is super strong in both the bathrooms.
- I finished reading How to be a Bawse.
Holy crap it is real AF. Lilly has been so raw and honest about herself and the entertainment industry that the book was extremely hard to put down. The best part of the book are these little sections called “Out of the blue” where she compares her past and her present, which, more often than not, are complete opposites. 10/10 would recommend.
- None of my friends are here anymore; they have all gone on holiday or are studying.
- I have one friend over here and today I went to her house and wasted time instead of doing the same at home alone. We watched a shitty horror movie, aggressively played Twister and cried about how our lives are going nowhere. It was a good day.
- I love bulbs ❤
I think when we are young, making mistakes is more important than making “life changing decisions”. This is because it is a known fact that things never happen the way we think they will. In most cases, anyway. Even if we make a perfectly planned out chart of what we are going to do 5, 10 or 15 years from now, we are more likely to end up somewhere completely different. I obviously do not say this from experience, but from what I have seen.
I should seriously consider making blog posts on certain topics and not just write about random shit.
I AM MAKING A DECISION.
The next post will not be a ‘diary’ entry but an actual informative post.